Wednesday, June 13, 2012

About

My name is Stacey, and I love running.

I love TRX, weights, cycling, Cross Fit workouts, dancing, and anything involving physical activity!

I am currently studying to become a personal trainer, so I can share my crazy passion with anyone who wants to get fit!


I need to stay fueled, hydrated, and energized for all this physical activity... and that is not a problem since I love food!


I always try to eat healthy, but I married an Italian food lover.

And wine connoisseur!

And beer aficionado!


Finding the right balance between healthy and tasty can be challenging, but I'm learning every day!


Everything is good in moderation.  I just try to keep my foods natural and "clean."  But an occasional ice cream sundae or Oreo cookie can't hurt!  A glass of wine or a beer won't hurt either, but it has to be just that: A glass or A beer.  You can't be a party animal and expect to train like an athlete in the morning!  (At least I can't!)

A fit and healthy life is something that you adapt to little by little.  It is not a diet mentality, but rather a healthy lifestyle.  Working out becomes something you look forward to, rather than a chore.

"Motivation is what gets you started.  Habit is what keeps you going."

A healthy mentality encourages you to make healthy choices on a daily basis, that ultimately become a part of your lifestyle and who you are.

You also need patience.  Lots of it.  Patience to make good habits, and patience to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment